Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scary Eyes

Parker likes to make "scary eyes." Since he was born he has always looked scared. He does it a lot less now, but I hope he really isn't afraid of us!
This is a picture of him the day he was blessed. I took about a hundred pictures and he looks frightened in all of them. Poor guy. He still has yellow eyes in his blessing picture too. Luckily that is all cleared up now.


 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I laughed right out loud at these pictures. I got to see his scary eyes too. I know he's not afraid of his mother (at least I hope not). He's probably astounded at her beauty!!

Anonymous said...

What BIG BROWN/GREEN eyes that baby Parker has. He is darling!! I'm glad I got to hold him on Monday...my first time! And Grandpa too!

Kara said...

That is HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at these pictures, I can't help but laugh!

Anonymous said...

I just think he was happy to see the wonderful parents and sister Staucie that he has! He is darling!