Saturday, October 6, 2007

Three Months

Parker is 3 months old today. The time flew by way too fast. Time flies when you have more than one kid. He has grown fast. He is already rolling over. I found him on his back (he sleeps on his tummy) after a nap just staring at his mobile. He has rolled over a few times in front of us too.

 



Things Parker can do:
Roll from his tummy to his back
Eat his hands
Blow bubbles
Reach out and touch the toys in front of him
Hold a pretty good conversation
And he is very smiley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the one where he is sort of smiling. I've never seen a picture of him smiling. He is just so handsome!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. He is growing. You were supposed to wrap him up tight so he couldn't grow until I got there. He is a doll.

sheena said...

Check out the butterfly post, he is smiling in that one. It is hard to get pictures of him smiling because the camera scares him or something!

Anonymous said...

i see him smiling! He is soo so cute.