Staucie LOVES slides. She likes to turn her toy basket upside down and then put the cardboard mat thing up to it. We used to just roll toys down it but after a couple toys she tries to go down it herself. I try and hold it in place so she can try but she is too big. The cardboard mat has a bend in it now. It is snowing today, so no going to the slides today. The snow is really wet so she would just be soaked and cold.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago






7 comments:
What a silly and cute girl. I love the new posts and pictures. Ellie loves shoes too.
Maybe Santa will bring her one...
Staucie is funny. I'll bet she will enjoy Christmas (or after). wink wink
Yeah for mullet-free girls! I love the haircut you gave Staucie. Too cute! :)
yea tell her to be good and maybe santa claus will make a visit!!!! Staucie is so cute!!! That is too funny. she is a clever girl!
I love your kids! Thanks for letting my babysit, anytime!
Staucie, you make me laugh so hard...at your slide. You are such a darling little girl!
Post a Comment