Happy Birthday Grandma Randall
We love you and miss you!
We love you and miss you!







Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and wish you were still out here. Thanks for being such a great mother and grandmother. We loved having you out here. Thank you for taking care of ALL of us and just spending time with us. Staucie still asks for you all day. Have a great day!
Love, Daniel, Sheena, Staucie, and Parker



8 comments:
Staucie & Parker are so cute. I love these pictures!! In the 6th picture from the top down...I was thinking that Staucie is behind the pillow next to Parker, but then I see her little purple-covered legs in the lower right corner. I bet they do miss Grandma Randall.
happy birthday Karin!
These pictures are hilarious. What happened to their perfect-sit-still poses? ha ha The 3rd one down looks like Staucie is telling Parker to hold still. Cute!!!! Happy Birthday Karin. I'll bet you all miss her tons.
ha i love staucie's face in the last picture!
i agree, the last picture is great! Cute cute, happy birthday karin!
i agree, the last picture is great! Cute cute, happy birthday karin!
Staucie and Parker are so cute together. I love Staucie's pigtails.
Oh I wish we were closer. I'm so glad to finally be on the blog. THe kids are growing so fast and they are so cute.Staucie's personality sure comes through in all her pictures. We are going to try and see you all April 4th for dinner. Love you. Aunt Bobbi
Post a Comment