Monday, March 2, 2009

Staucie got some Fancy Nancy stuff for Christmas from my mom but she didn't wear the skirts a lot because she didn't have a matching shirt, heaven forbid. So my mom made her shirts to match the skirts for her birthday, now she wears the oufits everyday.
My mom also made her this white dress with a veil for her birthday because Staucie was jealous of Tyne's wedding dress. She also wears her wedding dress everyday. She is a little put out that she does not have shoes for this dress.
Daddy and Bensen.
My kids are all sick and Parker was eating Fruit Loops the other morning and got a piece of one stuck to his face, glued on by snot. Isn't he cute!
The kids found the bowl of grapes while I was making dinner. When I open the fridge they climb in so I can't shut it and like to take all the condiments out of the door. Then they found grapes!
Parker is already growing out of naps. He didn't take one on Saturday. Then on Sunday we got home from church at 2:00pm so he didn't take one either. (I like them to go to bed on time instead, or even early.) Well, since he didn't nap Saturday either he was pretty tired and fell asleep on the couch when I was making dinner. We thought it was cute since he has never done that before.
And my baby Bensen. He is growing SO FAST!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Staucie is so cute in all of her dress ups. So funny that she is put out with the fact that she doesn't have shoes to match, you are in trouble. Your kids are the same as mine when I open the fridge, it's like an invitation to come and sit there.

Danielle said...

I cannot believe that Staucie has a wedding dress and vail too. She and Ellie are so much alike it cracks me up. I cannot keep up with all the outfit changes that we go through every day. These silly girls. I know how important the right shoes are to go with the outfit. Ellie found the perfect wedding shoes (clear jellies) at Old Navy and was so excited. Love seeing the pictures and what a fun birthday party. Staucie has a million dress ups.

Toni said...

I just love all the pictures. Staucie truly is a girly girl! I know how she is about finding the right matching outfits from her dressup book! Funny girl. Your children are all adorable. Thanks or keeping us informed with pictures!

Brittany said...

I love Staucie's dresses. So cute.

Williamson Fam said...

ahhh cute kids and bensen is growing so much, what a cute boy...

Mindy said...

What a girly girl Staucie is! I love her spunky little birthday outfit!! Love the fruit loop booger on Parker's nose-funny boy! Bensen is so cute--starting to look like his brother and sister too!!