Friday, September 25, 2009

Cars and Trucks

Most of the time that Staucie is at school Parker and I spend our time playing with cars and trucks. He really likes parking them. He doesn't think I do a good job at parking so he usually re-parks what I do. I have decided that naming him Parker was a good idea. Parker the car parker. Ha. He is a cutie and I enjoy my alone time with him. I think he really enjoys it too.






4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

It sounds like you may not have any trouble with him passing his drivers ed. test one day:)

Brandon and Stacie said...

haha I love how they are all around the basket! So cute!

Toni said...

Oh, these pictures are so cute. Looks like a little OCD going on. ha ha. He definitely is all boy. Sometimes he looks just like Daniel and other times he looks just like Shea!

Toni said...

I've always said - give a boy a truck and some dirt and he'll be happy. Looks like Parker is proving me right.