Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Fridge

I don't know why, but when I open the refrigerator Bensen comes running (well army crawling, or more like a fast alligator). Sometimes I just let him play if I am busy trying to make dinner or do dishes. This day he was happy to chew on the ketchup.


My other kids have also had the same interest in the refrigerator.
This is Staucie in July 2007. She is 16 months old.
And then Staucie and Parker in October 2008.
It makes a good seat.
Staucie and Parker can now open the refrigerator themselves and don't care about it anymore.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha how cute!

Christen said...

Oooh, I love Bensen's little curls! Too cute.

Nat's blog said...

that's funny!

Henderson Family said...

I love those little curls on Bensen behind those two little ears. What a cutie!!!

Toni said...

I can hardly stand waiting one more day to see you!!! I am so excited.

Ashley said...

haha i love bensen's curls! so handsome!!! and i remember when staucie used to be so little! oh cutest kids. Love them!

Tyne Gleue said...

Bensen has such cute little curls forming around his head :)

Danielle said...

So cute. I cannot believe we still have never even met Benson. Hopefully we can before he is 10. I love the flashback pictures. Glad you guys can have visitors!