My two little babies...
I laid Addie on the couch...
And Bensen, who loves Addie, couldn't resist and climbed up to give her some kisses. He is always trying to "love" her. He likes to poke her and pat her head and wants to lay by her on the floor or have her sit next to him. When I get her out of bed he runs in and reaches up, begging to see her closer. So, I kneel down and he smiles and makes cute sounds and he dotes on her. I think these two are going to be good friends. I think Bensen knows that Addie is his. Just like Staucie and Parker are such good friends.

Bensen also enjoys helping me do dishes. One morning he was helping me unload the dishwasher. I usually hurry to put away knives and then put away the plates and bowls while he puts away the silverware (he puts it all in the drawer - such a good helper). This morning he decided to help with a big plate and before I could stop him, he dropped it... bummer. I now have only 7 plates to my name. But now that matches the small plates since Staucie dropped one of those when she was one. Good thing they are cute! :)



2 comments:
Ahhh your sleeping baby is so adorable..
These pictures are precious. Bensen is a sweetheart (as are all of them). I love the sleeping Addie with her doll. What beautiful children you have.
Post a Comment