Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Four at the window, Ice cream mess

Daniel's mom was here in Texas to help Aunt Brittany with the new baby. We got to see a lot of her. It was lots of fun.

This is one night while getting ready for bed. They were all looking out the boys' bedroom window. I can't even remember what they were looking at. Maybe the ice cream man in his van. He seems to come a little too late to our house... We thought it was cute that they were lined up in a row. Poor Addie couldn't really see out the window. And she turned around when I snapped the picture and then crawled away, of course. Maybe to get her jammies on since she is the only one not dressed yet.
Grandma Lees also liked to feed the kids messy treats like big ice cream bars covered in chocolate. I was fine with it as long as I didn't have to clean it up. Once you finally clean up dinner, who wants to clean up a kid covered in a sticky, gooey mess?? I told Bensen to smile, and got this...

It took two people to clean up Bensen on this night. Notice it is Daddy and Grandma doing the cleaning, and I am just laughing while snapping pictures.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

haha! i love the one where bensen is trying to smile! made me laugh out loud! So cute that they are all lined up by the window. Such good looking kids!