Monday, March 19, 2012

Staucie's Friend Party

Staucie had a friend party this year on the Saturday after her birthday. We had a pajama party! The girls wore their pajamas and brought their pillows. Daniel left the house with the 3 younger kids and so I had asked Staucie's aunt Brittany to come over and assist me. 
While the girls were arriving at the party they sat at the table and made beaded necklaces. When they had all arrived I sent the girls on a scavenger hunt around the house to find candy. After they found the candy we sang Happy Birthday to Staucie and then they decorated cupcakes and ate them.


 As they finished their cupcakes they made a bed on the floor. I told them it was time to go to sleep since it was a pajama party and they said, "do we really have to go to sleep?" Ha ha. I read them a bedtime story. "Goldilicious." And then I had them pretend they were dreaming silly things. Then Staucie dreamt she was blowing out candles and opening presents, so I had them all "wake up" so we could open presents!



 Then I had them all give me their stuffed toy that they brought and I had them go upstairs while we, the moms and I, hid them. Then they came down to find them.
 Then we had stuffed toy races, which was really funny. Animals were flying!


It was a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday, Miss Staucie!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha!! What a cute idea!!! I can't believe Staucie is that old!!

Ashley said...

this looks like the best birthday party ever!! What a great idea sheena! Wish i could have come! I love your walls and curtains so much!!! Jealous jealous jealous!

Erin said...

what a darling pajama party. Cute idea without having a real slumber party! darling. darling. darling.
happy birthday staucie!