Thursday, August 23, 2012

Parker's 5th Birthday

Parker turned 5 On July 6th, 2012!
I still did not have a new camera so the pictures are not the greatest and I didn't take a lot. Poor Parker. But he had two birthdays. We were going to be in California at my parents' house without Daniel so we celebrated the Sunday before we left. Daniel and I decorated the night before and we had cake and presents! He mostly got Legos this year. His first set. I love Legos!
 
 
 Cake face!
Then when we were at my parents' house my mom and I stayed up too late the night before and I forced her to decorate before going to bed! Sorry mom!
 He opened presents first thing!
 
 And then later we had the cake. He wanted an orange motorcycle cake. I attempted it. My sister the cake maker got their that evening but it was already made by me, the non-cake maker.
 
Happy Birthday Parker!
I can't believe you will start Kindergarten!

2 comments:

Nannette said...

I love Legos too, but they have taken over our house. Wonder if you will love them when they are all over the floor;) Happy Birthday to Parker!

grandma irene said...

Parker I can't believe you are in Kindergarten now -- so many of our little great-kiddies are in Kindergarten this year. Grandpa and I hope that you had a very HAPPY #5 BIRTHDAY!! You are adorable, and we miss you!!
Love you lots! Grandma Irene