Tuesday, November 13, 2012

School Started!

Staucie and Parker started the 2012-2013 school year on August 27th. They were very excited; I was very sad. The night before they went to school, they took a bath, we picked out their clothes, and tucked them in bed. I was sad to send them both to school. My mom had said once, that once the first one starts school, before you know it, they will all be in school. I couldn't believe that Parker was starting all day school now too. When I was singing to the kids while they were tucked in their beds I started to cry. I am sure that someday I will appreciate when they are all in school. Ha ha. I just wish they didn't have to grow up so fast.
 
Staucie started First Grade.
 Parker started Kindergarten.
 
Their wonderful Aunt Brittany took them to get Icees after school on their first day! They love their Icees, except for Bensen who must be more like his mama and chose a soda.

(And now I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving again already and Christmas is next month. Life has just flown by. I do not like school. It has really sped up time.)

1 comments:

Nannette said...

You have such cute kids. Of course having the kids start one year after each other makes them seem to grow up even faster. The nice thing about them growing up is they can talk to you and have real conversations with you and think about things...there are benefits to older kids.