Parker is one year old today. I am sad that the year has gone by so fast. I do not like my babies growing up so fast. Parker is a busy little boy who is constantly on the go. He does stop and give me hugs once in awhile though, which I love. He loves to eat and of course prefers to feed himself. He likes to drink milk from a sippy cup and does not like his bottle, which is good now that he is one. He loves tunnels and things to crawl under. He is always under the table and chairs. He likes to stand up to everything and he loves to open and shut all kinds of doors. He loves his big sister Staucie and I love to see them play together. He is such a smiley, happy boy!
Parker in the hospital when he was born.
We love you to pieces!
Parker now!



7 comments:
I can't believe he's already a year old. Happy Birthday Parker!
Happy Birthday to Parker, hey our boys have the same birthday, how fun, i wish i could find some birth pics of jake but i cant, not good...What a big boy!
Happy Birthday Parker!! Thanks Sheena and Daniel for a fun birthday party, I am glad that we got to be a part of it! He is growing up to be such a handsome little boy!
Happy Birthday Parker!
Everyone loves Parker- he's so happy and sweet and adorable. (So is Staucie.) Hope Parker had a happy birthday. I hate missing all the birthdays :( Stop letting him grow up so fast.
Sadie sang-of course not at the party but later: happy birthdy to you parker, happy birthday to you parker.....she had fun with you all yesterday (so did Jared and I).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY #1 to our darling little Parker. It was fun to see you on the Fourth of July....you are growing up to CUTE!!!
Post a Comment