Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TAGGED

I am: exhausted
I know: The Gospel is true
I want: Daniel to be home
I have: two beautiful kids and a wonderful husband
I wish: I had more energy
I hate: spiders and bugs
I miss: my parents and siblings
I fear: BUGS!!!
I feel: sleepy
I hear: the air conditioner and NOTHING else :)
I smell: my clean hair
I crave: Pop Tarts (gross, I know)
I search: for Staucie's blankie all day
I wonder: if being a mom gets easier some day
I regret: nothing because I am happy with how life is
I love: Daniel, Staucie, and Parker
I care: too much about germs
I always: have to go to the bathroom
I am not: outgoing
I believe: in the Savior
I dance: whenever I hear a good song, or when Staucie wants to
I sing: only when no one can hear but my kids
I fight: with no one ??
I write: too many checks for bills
I lose: when I play sports with Daniel
I win: at everything else! ha ha!
I never: want to unload the dishwasher
I listen: to my kids laugh and play together
I am scared: to be a bad mom and wife
I need: more sleep
I am happy about: my life!
I tag: Carrie, Kim, Mindy, Megan, Rosanne, Natalie, Ashley, Brittany, and Lindsay

3 comments:

Ashley said...

did you find staucie's blankie!??!?

Carrie said...

oooh! this is a fun one!!

Brittany said...

Oh I laughed when you wrote you search for Staucie's blanket all day. That is too cute! I got to web cam with them while you and Daniel were at the game. Oh man, they are so cute!