10 years ago I was:
1. A Senior in high school
2. Teaching gymnastics
3. Really shy
4. Applying to Rick's College
5. Carefree!
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Sweep & mop
3. Change diapers
4. Play outside
5. Have Family Night
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off Mortgage
2. Buy a Suburban
3. Buy a house with a backyard
4. Give some money to family
5. Invest, because that's what Daniel would want to do :)
5 places I have lived:
1. Plano, TX
2. Highland, UT
3. Livermore, CA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Provo, UT
5 places I have worked:
1. Tri-Valley Gymnastics
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Joe's Crab Shack
4. DeLeon Day Spa
5. At Home as a Mother - hardest one, and best one too :)
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment