We had Thanksgiving at home this year with just the 4 of us. I did not want to travel to California being so pregnant. We were going to have my brother and his wife over but they decided at the last minute to go to California to visit her sister. I cooked a turkey dinner for the very first time. I didn't really know what I was doing and Daniel asked what I did all those years that my mom cooked turkey dinners... I don't know. I guess I played with my brothers while my little sister helped my mom...
Anyways, our dinner turned out delicious and I spent TWO days cooking for TWO minutes of eating. Parker is in a "no eating dinner" phase and all he ate was half a roll and corn. Staucie ate a little better. She really liked the turkey and kept asking for more bites when Daniel was cutting it up.
The kiddos.
We colored place mats after nap time. Parker mostly ate animal crackers. Staucie liked the glitter glue and soaked her place mat in it. We didn't even use them because I figured they would be too much of a distraction. It is hard enough to get them to eat. But we had fun making them.
This is me giving Daniel a glare, I guess. He probably said something to deserve it. I was getting ready to put marshmallows on my sweet potatoes. On the fridge you can see the turkeys we made earlier this week. I traced the kids cute little hands for the feathers.







8 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving. It looks like good food.
wow! look at you! that's a lot of cooking for one girl. good job! i'm sure your family really appreciates it :) happy thanksgiving!
WOW! Go sheena, i am so impressed, that all looked so great, way to go!
Looks like you did a great job on dinner! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am very impressed! Good for you! The hardest part of cooking the turkey for me is "carving" it. I think you did a great job with your first family Thanksgiving, although I think you are crazy for making the bread to then make the stuffing!!! Overachiever!!! :) Miss you tons!
Sheena I am so impressed! It looked so good!
wow i am impressed, everything look so delicious!
i can't believe you did all of that. way to go!!! i would have cooked a frozen pizza! hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment