We are so sad to see another of our beloved apostles and prophets pass away. It just seems to be happening all at once. It had been a long time since any of the apostles had passed away and now they are all going at once. We are so grateful for our membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. We are so blessed to have a prophet and apostles on the earth today, especially with the world getting scarier all the time. We know that Elder Wirthlin was an apostle of God and we are grateful for his service.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago




3 comments:
Oh how sad, this is the first i heard of it..
I am so happy he is with his wonderful wife. I met them both since my mission president's wife is their daughter. HE was so sad when she passed away and this is a happy reunion for them both. Although I am sad to think of the loss that the family feels. He definitely was a true Apostle! I have no doubt about that!
We will miss him.
Post a Comment