Friday, January 30, 2009

Cinderella Dancing With Her Prince

Staucie came up with this on her own. Daddy just followed along.

9 comments:

Kim said...

That is adorable. Fun how they connect things together ans start to pretend play like that.

The Ball Family said...

LOL That is so cute!

Carrie said...

too cute! i had to tell brad about it so he'd know what to expect if we ever have a girl.

T. Driaza said...

Awww the things daddy's do.

Brittany said...

I LOVE LOVE this video. Oh she is adorable.

Henderson Family said...

I watched the video and thought it was just really cute, but then later Randy watched the video and started laughing sooo hard. I kept asking him why he was laughing so hard and he showed it to me again. I guess the first time I watched it, I missed the fact that when she lost her shoe, she ran away just like the real Cinderella did. How funny!!!!

Ashley said...

i love love love this video!

Lindsay said...

this is the cutest video ever!

Toni said...

I watch this video every day!!! It is the cutest thing I have seen. Staucie is so adorable. Can't want to see the kiddies!!