Bensen is a month old now. It flew by.
Having 3 isn't as hard as I thought. Even the days I am pooped on, peed on, got hit pretty hard in the head with a book, am still in my pajamas at 1:00pm, and the house is a disaster. I have only cried once since my mom left so I think we are doing okay.
Bensen is growing fast. He is really long and seems so much bigger already. When he is awake, which is a lot more lately, he has a loud, high-pitched scream that is ear piercing. The other 2 kids are deprived of my attention a lot during the day while I am either feeding Bensen or trying to soothe him. But hopefully this phase will pass and we will get into some kind of routine and Bensen will be happy to be awake when he gets a little older. I just wish I could be 3 people during the day.
We love our little Bensen and we are happy to have him in our family. Staucie and Parker are good to him and love him too.



5 comments:
He is looking more and more like your other two children as he gets older. So cute!!! Good luck with everything. You seem like super mom to me. I barely can do anything with one because of my lack of energy.
he looks SO much like parker to me!
sheena, if you ever need us to watch your other two kids, or just have staucie come down and play, we're all for it. our kids get tired of eachother and us, so it's kind of nice to have friends over.
so if you ever just want to be alone for a couple hours to take a shower, nap, clean the house, read a book, or just SIT, let me know. :)
Oh he is so cute, glad to hear that 3 is working for you..
Bensen is such a pretty baby. I can't wait to hold him! Let us take Staucie and Parker when we come so you get some free time. We'd love that. But I still need lots of Bensen-holding-time too. :)
wow already a month! oh i can't wait to meet that baby!
Post a Comment