Friday, April 17, 2009

Pictures of Kids for Grandparents

Parker loves to take care of Bensen.

Staucie wanted to hold him too.

The kids decided to nap on the floor one morning.
Bensen
And BensenThe boys in the laundry basket.
Grandma Randall reading to the boys. My mom is here helping me pack. She has been a lifesaver. It was so hard to do anything with the 3 kids and I was making very slow progress and freaking out. I am SO glad she is here.

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

All the pictures look so cute!!! The pictures of Staucie and Parker holding Bensen remind me so much of Katie Marie wanting to help ME out with Belinda.

Toni said...

These pictures made me smile! I loved every one! It's so wonderful to see how much they love each other at such young ages when they can't verbally express it. Just adorable. I miss them so much. Can't wait to see them in Texas.