Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A New Post! What Have We Been Up Too?

Helping Mommy make bread.
Bensen is finally on a schedule after all the craziness.
Bensen is so fun right now.
One of his favorite past times is eating his feet.
Parker and a big cowboy hat.
Bensen outside while the kids played, lying on my lap.
Daddy and Bensen watching the kids play outside.
Staucie running through the sprinkler.
Yep.
Cutie pie.
He is trying really hard to learn to peddle Staucie's tricycle.
She loves the water and being outside.
We can only stand to be out in the heat if we are wet.
This is a great shot.
More pool jumping.
In and out and in and out.
Getting hands wet to make hand prints on the cement.

And then we kill more ants, spiders, silver fish, and whatever else got in the house.

8 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like you're having all kinds of fun. You just have to forget about all the bugs and then its fun, right? How nice to have a backyard to run around in. I bet you love that.

Nat's blog said...

Sorry I haven't called you back, I'm in California now and realizing how hard being a mom must be....I'm babysitting my 2 nephews for a month...3 and 5! Anyway, I love that you have a backyard! Yeah!!!

Henderson Family said...

I love all the water pics. Looks like they are having fun.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Hey!! Such fun pictures. From what I could see in the pictures it looks nice there, the house and yard. Sorry about all the bugs though. That is gross. We have been having a spider problem lately but sprayed and it's getting better. Hope you are doing well! :)

tyne said...

I love how the kids are helping you make bread and especially how Bensen is sitting on the counter. I wish so bad that I could play in the back yard with you and the kiddies. I miss seeing you guys and running errands with you. I love you guys.

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh how fun, looks like you have lots of room for summer fun...good times..

Toni said...

I love the fun pictures. Looks like everyone is enjoying that Houston summer weather :) I miss you all!! Those bugs should be getting under control soon with Terminex! At least you would think so, huh?

Bethany said...

Fun pictures! It has rained a ton in UT so we haven't been able to play outside tons. Hopefully soon, your kids make it look so fun!