Thursday, October 22, 2009

Making Pizza, Bensen is Sitting, and Bundled Up

For dinner the other night I decided that we would each make our very own pizza. I put out a bunch of toppings and they spread on their sauce, sprinkled on cheese (which ended up in one big pile that Daniel and I helped to spread out), and picked what toppings to put on it. The kids really enjoyed creating their pizzas and putting whatever they wanted on it. Daniel wanted to stop Staucie from putting on onions and mushrooms, but I wouldn't let him. He also tried to talk her into pineapple on her pizza. She must be her mother's daughter who believes fruit doesn't go on this kind of pizza.

They are eating their pizzas while our pizzas are cooking.
Bensen ate Kix.
Too bad this picture is blurry :)
Crazy smile.
Mmm... which one next?
Ta Da! Bensen is sitting!
Sitting is a huge milestone for my children who just don't care to stay in one spot once they are strong enough to move around. Bensen is sitting all the time now as he army crawls around. I am still waiting for him to crawl instead of army crawl. He does practice sometimes, but he is really fast the other way.
He is also pulling himself up to stand, but is not stable.
And these two...
They are the best of friends. I am sure it is really hot outside :)

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

So cute! I especially love that last picture. They looks so cozy warm:)

Mrs. Olsen said...

You have the cutest family! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

Ashley said...

Bensen is already sitting?! wow. I love the last picture of parker and staucie bundled up! i just want to squeeze both of them

Toni said...

I laughed out loud at that last picture of those two. That is so cute. Congrats to Bensen on his milestones! He's growing up and I'm missing out on it all. So glad for your blog!!! Got to know--Did Staucie eat the onions and mushrooms? Great dinner idea.

Brittany said...

The last picture made me laugh! So cute. I miss those kiddies.

Lindsay said...

haha sheena your kids are so cute, and what a great idea to make your own pizzas, you are so creative with your kids.