I know I am a little late with this, but for New Year's Eve Daniel and I actually did something instead of passing out before midnight. We went to a party! We had a neighbor girl come over and stay with our kids while they slept.
At the party we played some games and whatever couple won the most was crowned the "Couple of the Year." We didn't win, but we were a close call. For the first game the wives had to throw Swedish Fish into our husbands' mouths. That game we did win. I am good at throwing. Actually we all know that it is Daniel that can catch anything. The next game we played, the wives got to pelt our husbands in the face with marshmallows. I think we came in second or something. You got more points if you could get it in his mouth. I also hit the guy next to Daniel a few times. That was not a good thing :)
This is a picture of some of the men trying to get hit by marshmallows.
We had to do it in groups because we didn't all fit.
This is some of the women throwing marshmallows.
We played the "Newlywed Game" and the wives were asked questions and the husbands had to guess what our answers would be. We didn't do the best on this, but I blame the questions, ha ha.Hope everyone has a good year in 2010 no matter where you are and what you are doing!




10 comments:
haha those games sound like fun! I'm wondering if i could find my husband by touching his shoulders! I'd probably be the one who didn't!
We had one of Isaac's friends from Denver here so we had to stay home. Booo! We were in bed by 10pm. I think we would have given you a run for your money on the swedish fish game! HA!
what a fun little party! those were cute games. i'll have to store them away for future parties.
That looks like so much fun! I might steal some of them!
That looks like so much fun! I might steal some of them!
Sounds like such a fun party! And sheena you look gorgeous and I really like Daniel's shirt. You guys make such a cute young couple! I can't believe you have a 4th on the way, it seems like you guys just got married!
Yeah party time on news years. things are getting crazy over there.
...those games sound super fun. glad you had fun...
Sounds like a fun party. Glad you got to go. So, what are swedish fish? Yes, we know Daniel can catch anything!
Looks like a fun party, you guys were having fun while we were passed out like old farts, good for you!
That was fun, I'm glad you guys came. The questions on the Newlywed game were intentionally tricky/ meant to cause problems...that's just Joe for you. You guys did really well, maybe we should have had a runner up prize!
Post a Comment