Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blueberries stain, Parker falls down

Staucie tried to use blueberries for lipstick...
I told Bensen to smile with his blueberry lips and I got this...

Parker is always falling. He just trips a lot while running and falls flat on his face. This time his hands did not stop his face from hitting the pavement. His lip got nice and fat. He didn't mind once it stopped bleeding though. This is the day after...

3 comments:

Tyne Gleue said...

I guess Parker really is your Austin.

Toni said...

Oh, that looks so sore!!! His expressions seem like he's a tough guy,though,and doesn't mind it. Ouch! I hate those mouth sores. That blueberry picture is classic Staucie! Bensen is a love too. I miss them all.

grandma irene said...

Oh dear! Take good care of Parker's sweet lip .. it looks so sore! Your little ones....all four are just darling. We sure do miss them. It seems like we never got to be around Bensen, as he was a baby when you left. Hug them for us...they are so cute!!