Addie is already 5 months old. Life is just flying by. The days go by too quick and not much gets done. I would like to keep Addie just like she is forever. She is such a sweet little baby. I just love her to pieces and I love kissing her squishy cheeks!
While we were in New York, Addie found her feet. That is how fast these little things can grow up. You leave for like 3 days and they reach another milestone. Addie is happy to just have her hands and feet and roll around.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago













3 comments:
Can you send me Addie, she is so cute and I miss her. I want to squish her cheeks.
These pictures made me miss her all over again. Addie really is a great baby - so lovey and cuddly and happy. With four children, it's a good thing she is so easy. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Addie is a darling baby girl! Sure wish we could hug her and give her lots of kisses on her chubby cheeks! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment