Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving and stuff

Well, we did Thanksgiving by ourselves this year for the second time since we have been married, so it wasn't stressful this time since I have done a turkey before. We made some good food together and played with the kids. The best part was having Daniel home for 5 days in a row! Now we miss him.

Also, that weekend I tried out the Black Friday shopping thing for the first time. I ended up going alone and tried the stores that opened at 10pm and midnight. Let's just say, it's a long story, and people are crazy when it comes to sales. They just buy it because it is on sale. It was crazy. I was wishing I had my sister with me to giggle with...

Anyways, we took no pictures over the weekend except this one of our food right before we ate it. Too bad the kids don't care about food...
The weather is all over the place right now. Sometimes we are cold, sometimes we are feeling good, sometimes we are a little too warm with too much humidity, sometimes it's raining... But, at least we can go outside everyday, which is so nice (except for the stupid mosquitos).


Boots.
Bensen loves his boots. I love that they keep the kids' feet dry. And for the life of me, I cannot get this picture to turn!



I like to try and read while the kids play outside. Addie is usually inside napping so we bring out the baby monitor. It is hard to read because I have to keep getting up a lot, but none-the-less, I try.

Staucie dressed up as a Native American at preschool right before the Thanksgiving break. Staucie's teacher had the moms come early to pick them up and they sang us a song, told us what they were thankful for and we had some treats. Staucie was Indian chief, Shining Star. By the way, Staucie is thankful when I buy her toys. Nice.
And we got some Christmas jammies, because it is fun. Staucie is so happy to have someone to match with.
Addie is s-l-o-w-l-y starting to eat baby food. She is like Parker and was really stubborn about trying something new. She is doing better now, but still pushes it out with her tongue.








Yummy carrots. Addie is SOOOOOO cute and fun. She is starting to crawl a little bit. She is skipping the army crawling, which is different then my other 3 kids. We love her. And we love all of our kiddies.

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving! The kids look so cute in their Christmas PJ's...Brinley has the same set as Addie :)

tamiz said...

Jealous that you get to dress your girls matchy matchy!

Toni said...

These pictures are fabulous. I love seeing what you are up too. The children are adorable. I can't wait for Christmas and to see them again!!! Your dinner looks delicious. You'd better bring your stuffing recipe with you when you come!

Brittany said...

Oh I love those kids so much!Bensen is adorable in his boots. That picture of you reading is awesome. You look sexy skinny! (Like that term?) Oh man I love those kids in their matching christmas pjs. I still want to try your stuffing.