And our parents want to see the pictures... I was going to take some of the inside, but things have been crazy and drama... So here's the outside for now. We got the keys today at 4:30pm and told some friends and they have already begun moving us out. I was embarrassed that I was not completely ready because of other drama, blah, blah... I will tell all about it later... Too busy... Internet will be shut off soon at this house, that I will not miss...
It was started in October 2010 and finished the end of January 2011.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago









8 comments:
How awesome! I hope your drama calms down and you get to enjoy your *new house*.
Congratulations again!! It looks wonderful. Good luck with moving and I can't wait to see some inside pictures. I guess this means you're not coming back to Utah anytime soon. :)
how exciting!!! I can't wait for the day to have a house of my very own! And a new one is even better!
I am so glad you finally got it and everything worked out! It looks like they built it in a day the way you posted these pictures. ha ha I can't wait for inside pictures. Are you moving this weekend? I'll have to call you guys tonight and get details.
ah this is sooo exciting!! I am thrilled for you!!!!!! can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!!
how fun. i love the brick work. congratulations to the Lees family. enjoy decorating.
I had no idea. I'm so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to have a house. We've been living with my parents since June and will be for a long time... oh the bliss of my own space :)
Looks nice and BIG! I can't wait to see the inside!
Post a Comment