Wednesday, February 15, 2012

After school park

Most of the days after we pick up Staucie from school we play at the park. There is a park by Staucie's school that we park at to pick her up. Unless the weather is bad we always stop to play. These were taken in January. Obviously we have some good weather during the winter. The park is a lot of work. Addie is dangerous and I just chase her around and try to keep her from falling or jumping off of things. Bensen gets upset sometimes because I can't help him all the time. I feel bad. Someday I think Daniel should join us at the park, but for some reason that has never happened. I wonder what it would be like to have some help with swings or chasing Addie or helping Bensen climb up something...




They like to make a train on the slide, but it looks like Bensen is crying in this picture. I don't remember why. There is always someone crying :)

1 comments:

Nannette said...

I hate swings at the park. But when the youngest gets a little bigger it is nice, you can tell them all to go play and you can sit on the side and talk, or text or read. Its nice that they are all so close in age, they can play together.