Staucie celebrated her 100th day of school by dressing like an old lady and all the Kindergarteners and their teachers had a parade through the school. They were very cute. I went and helped in her classroom after the parade with one of their activities. The other kids usually come with me to help at Staucie's school, but this time their aunt Brittany offered to have them come over to play at her house. It was nice to be able to just hang out with Staucie in her classroom for a little while and do a project with her.
Staucie's class.
Addie was playing in the dirt with a shovel and she kept tasting the dirt. I pulled them all out of the dirt after awhile and Addie was not happy with me. Silly.I found this picture of Bensen on my phone... It is a Christmas game and you can create a greeting card. Apparently he saved his picture to my phone.
Sometimes after we take Parker to school we go to the mall to play. Bensen requests it almost everytime we drop off Parker. Sometimes Brittany, Noah, and Tessa join us too. They are playing on the quarter machine cars. We never put in money but they think it is great fun!
One day Parker was running up the stairs and tripped... the stairs won. Daniel found him bleeding on the stairs. His nose hit the step. It didn't bleed too long, but it looked good. I was also able to get the blood out of my carpet. I sent a picture to Brittany and she told or showed Noah it and he apparently tells everyone about Paker's little accident.



2 comments:
oh my sweet parker! I just want to love him. Poor thing!
oh i hate the picture of parker!! It is so pitiful!!! poor guy.
Post a Comment