Addie turned two on May 4th. I can't believe it. No more babies in this house. Crazy. She of course is still my baby.
She is definitely two. She likes to take on the "terrible two" roll. She is great at throwing fits and has some attitude. There is also some adorableness in there too. She makes us laugh. Sometimes she'll say something and Staucie and I will look at each other and laugh. It is fun to watch her and Staucie play and laugh together. There is nothing like a sister. I sure love mine.
I am grateful for Addie's blanket. It helps to calm her fits most of the time. I cannot go anywhere with out it. I most definitely regret forgetting it at home sometimes. Although, lots of the time the blanket does no good as she sits or lays screaming on the ground or floor. Lovely in public.
We sure do love her. We have lots of pictures from her birthday because I hired Brittany as the photographer. She did a great job getting our broken camera to take some pictures. (It is officially a goner now.)
Happy Birthday Miss Addie!



0 comments:
Post a Comment