Thursday, June 28, 2012

May... Addie's last day being ONE

I finally have made it to May on my blog...
 The day before Addie's second birthday Bensen dropped my camera on the tile floor and the lens was open. It is broken. It was one of those moments when you tell your kid to put it down so they don't drop it or spill it and they say, "I not drop/spill it." And then... bam, it happens.


Here's my Addie the last day she was ONE.
 The 2nd birthday is my least favorite.
 It broke my heart to have my last baby turn TWO.

It's been a little rough lately and I just wanted to add, that I am grateful for the temple. I am grateful to live near by the Houston temple. Daniel and I take turns going each month. May was my month. It feels so nice to be inside the temple and feel at peace no matter what is going on in life.

0 comments: