I have been trying to organize our pictures on our computer because I don't know what Daniel did to them until I took over, ha ha. Anyways, I found these pictures that I think are from around February 2006. The first 3 our in our basement apartment and the last one is dinner at Wingers for Jared's birthday in Feb 2006.
Mary, Ashley, Brittany
(I am in the corner, pregnant with Staucie. I deleted all pictures of me because I was HUGE.)
And then a video of the 3 girls:
Brittany, Ashley, Lindsay



5 comments:
What a good looking birthday boy I have!
Thanks Sheena. Wow...I have never seen that video. That is too funny. Those were some fun times.
haha that video makes me laugh... ash what is up with the white long sleeve shirt under the white t-shirt? haha that made me laugh too! Thanks Sheena you are so sweet!! I have not ever seen those pictures before, fun times!
that's what i was wondering... white with white? What was i thinking?! I love the pictures! Thanks so much sheena! For some reason i can't view the video! I'll try refreshing. Thanks again for the birthday shout out... you are awesome!
i see a pregnant sheena trying to hide in the corner!
Post a Comment