Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Jeffrey R. Holland: "Mothers go longer on less sleep and give more to others with less personal renewal for themselves than any other group I know at any other time in life. It is not surprising when the shadows under their eyes sometimes vaguely resemble the state of Rhode Island."

Happy Mother's Day to all the women we know and love!




8 comments:

Christen said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sheena! I love that quote and I love these pictures or your kiddies. Too cute.

Toni said...

I love that quote. I guess that's why Revlon makes under-eye concealer. ha ha I have these pictures on my fridge! I love them. Darling!!!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Bob said...

JUST A "BIG THANK YOU" FOR THE NICE WISH AND THAT "QUOTE". we love you guys, and wisH "YOU A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" GRANDMA AND GRANDPA......

Brittany said...

Happy Mother's day!

Williamson Fam said...

Hope you had a great day, we'll have to get together when we move, your kids are adorable and your a great mom..

Ashley said...

that quote is awesome! Haha, mom's comment was pretty funny. You are such an amazing mother sheena and your kids are the cutest. Ilove that last picture of staucie!

Carrie said...

love the pictures! such cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Little Staucie & Parker are so cute. I love these pictures...thank you for the three you gave me....two are on my fridge where I can look at them every day. The other is in a frame. I hope you had a Happy Mothers Day, Sheena!! You are a good Mom!