Your kids are so cute. I love when you put these pictures up. Looks like Staucie is finally getting the hang of it (holding the sign) but Parker is still learning. ha ha See you soon. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Tyne!!!
Sheena, I cannot find your email address!! I wanted to ask if you know this family in Livermore? http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080525/A_SPORTS/805250328 A bunch of our pole vaulting friends train with this club now. Just curious..... Happy Birthday Tyne! Are you making your own birthday cake? :)
6 comments:
HAPPY BRITHDAY TYNE!!
and happy bIRthday! =)
Happy Birthday Tyne!
Your kids are so cute. I love when you put these pictures up. Looks like Staucie is finally getting the hang of it (holding the sign) but Parker is still learning. ha ha See you soon. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Tyne!!!
happy birthday! i love seeing the cute kiddos holding up and playing with signs.
Sheena, I cannot find your email address!! I wanted to ask if you know this family in Livermore? http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080525/A_SPORTS/805250328
A bunch of our pole vaulting friends train with this club now. Just curious.....
Happy Birthday Tyne! Are you making your own birthday cake? :)
Post a Comment