Friday, May 20, 2011

Cute ones of Bensen

Before Easter, Bensen and Addie helped me get out the Easter baskets while Staucie and Parker were at preschool. Bensen opened all the plastic eggs. He thought the ones that opened the other way made good boats. He kept opening them and saying, "more boat." Addie crawled away for the picture.
And then while Addie was napping he wanted to play with Staucie's beads. When he went to put them away, they spilled. Good thing he is cute. He did a good job helping me clean them up.

He also likes to help me feed Addie her bottle. He usually climbs up on the couch and sits on Addie and I, and helps me hold the bottle. It is hard to feed Addie because she grips the bottle real tight and pushes down while you try to hold it up. On this day, he fed Addie her bottle on the bed while I folded laundry. What a good helper!

Bensen got a hold of my camera the other day and took a whole bunch of pictures. I didn't even know he knew how. When I looked at all the pictures, it looked like he knew what he was doing. Here are a few of them... I was cleaning the bathrooms and now I know what they were doing...







2 comments:

Toni said...

I agree that YES, he is cute!!! Well it sure looks like he might be a photographer. He has the skills. He is such a sweet little boy - helping Addie, cleaning bathrooms, making jewelry. Ha I miss your kids.

Brittany said...

I love these kiddos so much! I am so lucky I get to see them often.