I think I already have a post somewhere in here that is titled "Silly Staucie," but I really think she is silly. This is her bus. She calls it "a bussie." It is a "Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round" book that turns into a bus. She likes to hang out in it.
Yes, she has a bobby pin in her mouth, and yes I took it away.
Staucie's other ideas include wearing this bag that holds her fishy toys (from grandma Lees) on her face as a mask. I don't know where this idea came from, but she does it every once in awhile. She thinks it is pretty funny, I do laugh at her!
She had her baby try it out too. Her baby is usually kept in her baby carrier which goes in the stroller with her "blanket" over it to keep out the cold wind and snow, obviously.
Crazy girl, she must be a Lees! he he!



6 comments:
She is a silly girl! Her hair is way cute on the side like that. I can't wait to play with your kids on saturday.
Staucie cracks me up! I love that bus she's "riding" in... and so hiliarious that she covered up her baby from the cold. So funny.
She makes me laugh. I smile whenever I think of Staucie. She really is a silly girl. She has a great imagination. I love the bus. Where did she get it? You have fun kids.
She always makes me laugh. I love that little girl.
ha i love that little girl too!! She must be a crazy lees =)
I just keep looking at these pictures of Staucie and Parker. I like Staucie's new hair style. Very cute. I wish you were all still here. I'm going through withdrawals.
Post a Comment