We went on a walk outside in the freezing weather for some fresh air the other day. Parker wore his snow bunny outfit and I strapped him to me. I did not take a picture of Staucie because I did not want to try to bring my camera too since we had to bring the baby, the baby carrier, the blanket, the baby stroller, and the dog (which was tied to the stroller so it could be pulled behind, the dog rolls). We also live on the 3rd floor. Staucie was really cute until I told her it was time to go in, then everyone walking by was staring as she made a HUGE scene while I stood there with Parker strapped to me with her stroller and she was screaming and running away. Oh fun! Parker was fine. He just sat there and didn't move or make a sound!

Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago



6 comments:
Of course Parker didn't move. I don't think he could possibly move if he wanted to! He looks like a doll. A stuffed doll. Gotta love that Staucie girl.
What a cute outfit! Man, i need ones of those. He sure looks warm and snuggly in that.
Sadie loves to watch the old videos of Parker. She makes me play them over and over. She also loves to yell "Par ker"
Oh, Sadie is so cute! You guys need to come over soon!
Oh that is such a cute outfit. I want one like that! It looks snuggly.
what an adorable little outfit!! Reminds me of a christmas story where the kid can't put his arms down haha
Post a Comment