daniel.sheena.staucie.parker.bensen.addie
We had some left over stickers from Amy's baby shower. I tried to get Staucie to put them on a piece of paper, but she thought her face was a better idea...
Staucie is adorable. She's got so much imagination. She sure is funny with her baby! I guess like Mommy like Staucie.
she will be such a good mother someday playing with her own baby! I love that funny girl!
Oh that makes me laugh. She is a doll! Full of entertainment.
ha this is so adorable of staucie, i love that little girl
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Staucie is adorable. She's got so much imagination. She sure is funny with her baby! I guess like Mommy like Staucie.
she will be such a good mother someday playing with her own baby! I love that funny girl!
Oh that makes me laugh. She is a doll! Full of entertainment.
ha this is so adorable of staucie, i love that little girl
Post a Comment