daniel.sheena.staucie.parker.bensen.addie
We Love You!
She is so funny! I bet she had so much fun at her party.
wow that last outfit is really something! i love that little girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRETTY STAUCIE! We do love you very much, and you are a darling two-year-old! We had fun at your party! Sheena, if the outfit we gave her is too small, please let me know, and I will exchange it. OK?? Love, Grams
You've got to save this pictures of Staucie all dressed up for her wedding video!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so funny! I bet she had so much fun at her party.
wow that last outfit is really something! i love that little girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRETTY STAUCIE! We do love you very much, and you are a darling two-year-old! We had fun at your party! Sheena, if the outfit we gave her is too small, please let me know, and I will exchange it. OK?? Love, Grams
You've got to save this pictures of Staucie all dressed up for her wedding video!!
Post a Comment