Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Staucie's Party

Staucie is turning 2 years old this Saturday (I can't believe I will have a 2 year old). We are having a party for her if anyone reading this wants to come. It is at our home and won't be anything big. Just some cake and ice cream at 3:00pm on the 23rd. We are also taking her to a place here in Pleasant Grove at 1:00pm called Kangaroo Zoo that has a bunch of those blow-up slides. (Staucie LOVES slides.) Anyone can join us there too. We don't have it rented out or anything, we are just showing up to play with her for a bit. If you are interested the website is http://www.kangaroozoo.net/.

Staucie
Staucie likes to get a spoon and eat from other people's cereal bowls. She is trying to steal my mom's cereal.
She likes hats and decided that this bucket might make a good one.

6 comments:

Toni said...

That is the cutest picture of her with her baby. Adorable. I can't believe she is already 2 either. I sent a card in today's mail. You'll have to buy her a gift from us. I wish we could be there to help celebrate - and just to see those babies (and you, of course).

Michael and Megan said...

i can't believe you have a two year old either. so crazy! it feels like we were roommates yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our pretty Staucie is turning TWO YEARS OLD on this Saturday. These pictures are all so cute! See you on Saturday!

Williamson Fam said...

Wow the Big "2". What a cute girl, time really does fly. Happy Birthday Staucie!

Brittany said...

We got your cute invitation to Staucie's party. We are sorry we cannot come, but sure appreciate you always remembering to invite us! She is getting so old and beautiful.

Ashley said...

the invitations were so cute! You can tell sheena graduated in elementary education!! Can't wait to see the cute kids this saturday! happy early birthday to her! How's your nano???