One of our couches was picked up so it could be fixed, finally! (It was delivered with a tear and it took them 6 months to come pick it up again, so who knows if we will ever see it again!) Anyways, we just have the cushions and pillows and Staucie has loved jumping and playing on them. She makes me have Baby or Blue jump with her. Staucie and Baby. Baby is wearing Staucie's beloved "blankie." She must really love her baby.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago



2 comments:
I love staucie's hair! Wow, she must really love baby to put her favorite blanket on her! She is just adorable! And so fun!
Yes, I love her hair too. I just chuckled when I saw those 2 pig tails. All she needs is her stroller for her baby and blankie and she's all set. I love that girl. She's so much fun.
Post a Comment