Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pushing Parker in the Baby Stroller

This video is so funny to me. Tonight while I was finishing dinner Daniel decided to try Parker in Staucie's baby stroller. So, then after dinner while Daniel was doing the dishes Staucie wanted Parker to go in the baby stroller so I put him in and buckled him in and Staucie pushed him around the island in our kitchen. Parker just sat in there kicking his little feet and chewing on a toy while Staucie did whatever to him. It was so cute and so funny, especially when she would whip around a corner and scare me because she would almost run him into a wall. I had to follow close behind because I have seen what she does to her baby that she loves. Oh, and she screamed and threw a fit when we took him out, but Parker was done, he was tired and needed his mommy.

5 comments:

Kim said...

You weren't supposed to be making dinner, you were supposed to be working out. Hee, hee. Cute video.

Ashley said...

haha!!! this is so cute! i'm glad you guys were there to supervise! Haha, i'm still laughing that she almost ran parker into the wall. How fun your kids are! I love parker's little kicking feet!

Williamson Fam said...

That is so cute, its just his size, nd Staucie has a lifesize doll. Our baby stroller is about busted from all the kids taking turns pushing eachother.

Toni said...

That video is so cute. I love how she pulls her toy dog all the time when she pushes the stroller. She almost got those sunglasses on Parker. How cute!!

Aislinn said...

so cute!