Yesterday was Daniel's birthday. We celebrated with Jared, Bethany, and Sadie. Grandma and Grandpa Dougherty brought a cake over. We only took 3 pictures...
We blew them all out.
We went to St. George AGAIN this last weekend. We celebrated Grandpa Dougherty's 80th birthday and met most of the family down there for a party. When we got home again, we had dinner, and after Daniel gave Staucie a bath she fell asleep on the couch while I was bathing Parker and Daniel was doing dishes. We were all so tired from our trips to St. George.
Tomorrow Daniel and I are flying to Orlando. My mom is coming to watch the kids until Sunday. We are so excited to go. Daniel is going for work and I am going with him. We are going a couple days early to play. So many trips, I am still tired! :)



9 comments:
Wow thats awesome that you guys are going to Orlando just the two of you. Have fun and I expect to see some fun pictures on your blog when you get back!
Staucie is so cute on the couch asleep. I miss your children. Have a great time in Orlando. You deserve a little vacation.
Happy Birthday Daniel. We miss you guys. We had so much fun with you the last two weekends. Have fun on your trip.
Have fun!
Happy Birthday Daniel!
that looks like grandmas famous chocolate cake!!! happy birthday danny!!!
We sure loved seeing you guys! Have fun in Orlando.
Hey Sheena, it's Rachel Brooks Olsen. Looks like you are doing great! Your kids are darling and I'm sure you must have heard this a million times, but Staucie looks just like you! Parker is 9 days older than our daughter, Rebecca. Funny, huh? My blog is www.mrsolsen.blogspot.com. It's fun to see what you're up to!
oh little staucie looks so adorable asleep on the couch! It was fun spending the weekend in st. george with you guys!
Post a Comment