Rolling on the floor together is always fun. Bensen loves it when the kids pay attention to him. They can make him laugh like no one else can. It is so cute. They are all so good to each other and have so much fun together.
Take our picture, Mommy.
We went to "Pump It Up" on Friday, July 3rd with Matt and Brittany and Noah. Daniel and Matt had the day off for the holiday. Parker loved it and just kept climbing up the big slide over and over by himself. He was a brave little guy. His eyes got huge every time he went down. He looked scared but would go right back up.
Noah and Bensen having SO much fun. Ha ha.
Daniel and Staucie flying down the slide.
Parker and Matt going down. Parker went on his own after that!
So I do not allow my couch pillows to be on the floor in this house because the carpet is gross. I used to let them play on the pillows in our condo all the time. Well, the other day they put all the pillows on the floor. I asked Staucie what she was doing and she said, "They are not on the floor mom, they are on the rug. The rug is not dirty." ...How do you argue with that. (And if you are wondering why Staucie is in just her underwear...I don't know. I did dress her but then she decided she was done with that outfit. She goes through 10 wardrobe changes a day.)
The other night I found a gecko in our bedroom on the wall. I think it came in to eat all of our bugs. Daniel had to catch it of course since he is the man. He does not like reptiles or amphibians. I think he would rather catch a cockroach, ha ha. He got a big cup to capture it but it ran behind all of the junk in our bedroom. I still have boxes and junk against the wall because I think I am too depressed to finish unpacking and organizing. Anyways, Daniel had to move everything to find the gecko and low and behold...... A COCKROACH was hiding down there too. Gotta love it.




7 comments:
Emilie is the same way on the big slide when we go to Kangaroo Zoo. The way her face looks you wouldn't think she was having any fun, but then she goes back for more. Funny kids! And I do not envy you in the least with finding a gecko and then a cockroach in your bedroom. Sorry you have to deal with all the bugs. I will stick to the ants that seem to like to make food piles out of crumbs they find under our table.
Wow, you are brave to put a cockroach on your blog. I thought about taking a picture of a scorpion once, but then knew that I never wanted to look at it again. A gecko in the bedroom, I think that would give anyone a scare, even though they are good creatures, you don't want to see one in your house. The kids are so precious. I love what Staucie said about the pillows on the rug. That is totally something Ellie would say. I totally understand and know how you feel about moving. It is very hard. I would miss my beautiful new house so much at first, but as time goes on I just get use to this rental and see that it really isn't too bad. I know what you mean about the carpet though. I just got ours cleaned again and I finally feel like Ellie can play on it. Give those kiddies a big hug for us.
Oh wow!!! Geckos and cockroaches!!! We miss you guys.
Mom and I booked our flights to come stay with you guys for your birthday, but maybe we'll stay in a hotel because I don't want anything crawling across my face while I'm sleeping.
Looks like you guys are having fun, and keeping a good attitude despite all the bugs. And my kids got bad burns from those slides, i actually hate them now....
cute kids, sick sick sick bugs!
Your kids are so cute! I just love the pics with the couch pillows on the floor...brings back childhood memories of building forts...good times!
Post a Comment