Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Passing Out, Ice Cream, Pot Scrubbing, Where's The Baby, Naughty Sand Castles

Parker doesn't take a nap everyday anymore and one day when I was making dinner he fell asleep watching Backyardagains.
The boys.
You know its not your first kid when you give your 6 month old some ice cream.
I never gave Staucie or Parker anything like that until they were a year old.
I have now given Bensen some of my Otter Pops, ice cream, and I occasionally give him a pretzel rod to suck on.
Bensen was able to roll under the slide. He stayed for awhile.


Everyone loves Baby Tad.
Sometimes I make Parker scrub dishes. Ha ha.
WHERE'S BENSEN?
They decided to go digging in the potted plant.
Staucie said she wanted to make a sandcastle.
Naughty. Naughty.

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Aren't kids so funny? I love the digging in the dirt idea:), but I bet you didn't. It's cute when babies start getting more mobile. Bensen and Parker seem to be getting so big.

Kim said...

What fun!! It is fun to see all the pictures of the kiddos. Bensen is getting so big and so are the other kids too.

Toni said...

Oh, I just love all these pictures. That is very clever of them to think of digging in the pot! It makes perfect sense to me. And Baby Tad is still working? That's great. Parker is adorable asleep on the couch - oh heck - all the kids are adorable!!!! I miss them all so much.

Lindsay said...

haha staucie cracks me up, i love her hair cut! I miss your kids and you too. Please come out and visit us in st. louis =) I love the picture of parker lounging asleep on the couch, he looks so grown up. Hope you are adjusting, I know how hard it is!

Williamson Fam said...

Your kids are getting so bug, especially parker..And the dirt yikes i feel your pain..

Brittany said...

Oh that made me laugh that they were digging in your potted plant. So creative. =) I am so glad that I get to see your cute kids more often now!