The weather has been nice so we have been trying to get outside as much as possible before the heat hits and it becomes unbareable. It is hard to be outside with Bensen though. He falls a lot and just goes where ever he pleases, like running into the street. Plus, I try to get the kids to avoid the fire ant hills and Bensen seems to fall right on them. Anyways, we have a toddler park near us that the kids like to play at. It was a perfect day. A little breezy, not too hot, and no mosquitos yet.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago















6 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. Today was a nice day here so we spent a lot of time outside. It felt so good to be out! Cute pictures of the kiddos!
cute sheena. I hate the park .....you area good mom!!! I hope my kids will love tv and naps...lol! J/k....but seriously i hate the park :)
I dont know how you do it, you are truly super mom...
I miss going to parks with you guys. I think Bensen looks like Shea in most of those pictures.
Cute pics! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having.
i wish i could have seen you try to keep all of the swings going at just the right speed...faster mommy!!! tyne i miss the parks too.
Post a Comment