Monday, March 29, 2010

The rest of March...

When Grandma Lees was here, she took the kids on the carousel at the mall. It is one of their favorite things to do and they only get to do it when Grandma visits. Daniel and Uncle Matt went with the 3 kids because it makes us women sick to go around and around. (I took these pictures with my phone.)

This is what happens if you let Parker hold the tupperware of cupcakes. I think it was even in a backpack once and carried around the house.
One day on a walk around the sort of scary block, Parker was leading and there were a lot of RED lights.
"Bensen did it."
This morning the kids were up before 5:30am and I couldn't get them to go back to sleep. I wasn't able to go back to sleep either. I did NOT have a good morning. After lunch the 2 stinkers passed out on the couch. When I woke them up I got screamed at. Yes, that is how mommy felt this morning! And because of their little snooze, they are not going to sleep so well. It is a vicious cycle. That is why I forbid naps when they don't fall asleep at bedtime!
I did not want to wake them.
Too bad I didn't get a nap...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

5:30 in the morning!!! How terrible! They are little stinkers, but they are sure cute!! Oh Bensen is already causing trouble, i can't believe he is already walking!

Toni said...

Oh, they are so precious - but you probably don't think that at 5:30 a.m. You are a very busy mom!!! Just think of all the memories you are making. Glad you have that camera to capture all those moments. I love those little darlings.

grandma karin said...

sometimes there are just alot of red lights...sometimes up where i live i go many days without seeing a red light...i can't wait to see your stinkers...i can't wait to hang out with you every day for many days!