Last Sunday the kids played 'Hop on Pop' which is something they do almost everyday, but I finally took some pictures. Bensen is happy that he can play now too.
Dropping Nate off at TAMU
3 weeks ago
daniel.sheena.staucie.parker.bensen.addie
Last Sunday the kids played 'Hop on Pop' which is something they do almost everyday, but I finally took some pictures. Bensen is happy that he can play now too.
Posted by Daniel and Sheena at 12:57 PM
5 comments:
Bensen and Parker are so cute, I love their matching outfits. And I love that Staucie still fits in the dress from my wedding. Love you guys and miss you tons.
Must be something to kids mauling thier Dads. My boys love to do that too.
Looks fun!
We Love hop on pop, we play it almost everyday at our house as well but i have never heard it called this before and i love it, in fact i may have to steal it..
i remember all of you guys playing hop on pop...it is always a great thing for kids to play with pop...great memories...love you guys!
Post a Comment