Most of the time when I am feeding Parker in his high chair Staucie always wants to join in or have her baby eat. She usually eats off of Parker's tray and eats his food. Whenever he is done, she always says, "Staucie's turn" or "Baby's turn." Anyway, the other day she went and got her baby's high chair and all the baby stuff and fed Baby. She does it a lot, but it was cute because I was feeding Parker at the same time.
This is her stirring the pretend food in the bowl.







4 comments:
ADORABLE!
Staucie makes me laugh. She is always so entertaining. She is darling. You'd better be careful if she mimics you so much. ha ha
these pictures are so cute! I love how she has to eat the pretend food too. what a cutie.
Staucie, I am happy you are such a good Mommy with your baby doll. It is nice that you like to share. You are SO PRETTY!!!
Post a Comment