Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Pictures

This is Staucie eating off Parker's tray. They like to eat Cherrios together.
Staucie likes to sit in the high chair in the pantry so she can eat the food. She found some Doritos early one morning. Mmmm...
Two babes in a box of balls. Parker is getting BIG!
This is random, but I made Daniel stuffed bell peppers twice now. (They are raw in this picture.) He was a afraid to eat them, but I think they are so good. I am getting Daniel to try new things once in awhile. I think he likes them, they are made with beef so they aren't THAT scary :)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Those peppers look delicious. That is so funny that Staucie sits in the pantry and eats. She is a character.

Ashley said...

those actually look way good sheena. Can you email me the recipe? You just put meat in there and cook? im trying to branch out as well!

Anonymous said...

These stuffed bell peppers look delicious to me. I haven't made them in a long time...and Grandpa does like them too....except, I think he only eats out the cooked meat inside.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I looked again at your pictures...your Staucie & Parker are so CUTE!! I am laughing at Staucie...getting in the pantry, sits down and just chooses what she wants to eat..and goes at it. Smart girl!